Booker T. Washington
REGISTER NOW! 2022 Dance Showcase is November 16-18
- Recruit some of the most talented dancers in the country from a diverse population.
- Showcase your college dance programs/company at a college fair available to all parents and students at BTWHSPVA.
- View auditions in ballet and modern dance, an improvisation, a jazz combination, and a 2-minute solo presentation.
- Network with representatives from college dance programs, companies, and festivals from across the United States.
- Experience BTWHSPVA in a performance, An Evening of Dance, in the beautiful Montgomery Arts Theater.
- Teach master classes to BTWHSPVA dance students on Wednesday and Thursday as an option to personalize recruitment efforts. Class times are limited availability and are first come, first served. Please email Kate Walker (email@example.com) to reserve class time(s).
SHOWCASE 2022 - A CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE MAGIC!
Our students & faculty are looking forward to
having you as our special guests at the
2022 Dance Senior/College Showcase.
Our office phone numbers are
(972) 925-1226 or (972) 925-1244.
You may leave a message 24 hours a day or e-mail the Dance Conservatory Director, Kate Walker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of our schedules, e-mail is the preferred mode of communication.